- Arrive, Meet, assist and transfer to Colombo. Afternoon commence on a sightseeing tour of Colombo.
- Drive through the commercial and city centre area known as the â€œFortâ€, built by the Portuguese in the 16th century. See the busy markets and bazaars of Pettah; the National Museum with its fine collection of lovely antiques and art of Sri Lanka. Drive past town hall, Independence Square, the BMICH (International Convention Center) and Cinnamon gardens residential area. Visit the Zoological gardens at Dehiwala and enroute to your hotel visit a Buddhist and Hindu Temple.
- Dinner & Overnight in Colombo
- After breakfast leave for Polonnaruwa
- Upon arrival commence on sightseeing of Polonnaruwa.
- Visit the ruins of the Audience hall, Council Chamber, The Royal Citadel, The Kumara Pokuna (pond), Royal Pavillion, Siva Dewale
- The Thuparama, The Vatadage Relic House, Kiriwehera, Gal Vihare, with some of the most impressive sculptures & the reservoirs.
- There after return to Habarana/Polonnaruwa.
- Dinner & Overnight in Habarana/Polonnaruwa
- After breakfast leave for Sigiriya and climb rock fortress, built by King Kasappa.
- Continue to Dambulla and visit the rock cave temple is a vast isolated rock mass like Sigiriya. The temple consists of a series of 5 caves containing many statues and paintings including a 47 ft long statue of â€œthe Buddhaâ€.
- Thereafter continue drive to Kandy. Enroute visit a wood carving centre, a batik factory and a spice garden.
- Arrive in Kandy and check in at hotel.
- Late afternoon visit the Temple of Sacred Tooth Relic and also view a cultural show.
- Dinner & Overnight in Kandy
- After breakfast commence on a sightseeing tour of Kandy. Visit to the Market place, an arts and crafts show room. Then drive along the Upper lake road to get a panoramic view of the Kandy Lake and its environs.
- Drive to Peradeniya and visit the Botanical Gardens, where you can view a rare collection of tropical exotic and indigenous flora can be viewed and also famous Orchid House. Continue drive to Kegalle and visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to witness milk feeding of Elephants. Thereafter leave for Nuwara-Eliya past the picturesque university Campus premises at Peradeniya.
- Enroute visit a tea factory and tea estate.
- At the tea factory witness the process of manufacture of tea from plucking of the green leaves to packeting of the processed tea which is mainly meant for export markets.
- Arrive in Nuwara-Eliya and check in at hotel.
- Early afternoon commence on a sightseeing tour of Nuwara-Eliya.
- Visit Hakkgala Botanical gardens with exotic trees, shrubs and herbs known to thrive best in hill country. It has an excellent and rare collection of roses, orchids and a carefully tendered fernery.
- Visit the Nuwara-Eliya Town, Market place, Golf Course, the hill club, and drive around this hill station viewing Lake Gregory.
- Dinner & Overnight in Nuwara-Eliya
- After breakfast leave for Colombo via Rathnapura.
- Visit Gem Museum.
- Lunch enroute.
- Thereafter transfer to Colombo International Airport for your departure flight or for a beach stay.