- Arrive, meet, assist and transfer to Colombo.
- Afternoon commence on a sightseeing tour of Colombo.
- Drive through the commercial and the city centre area known as the Fort built by the Portuguese in the 16th Century.
- See the busy markets and bazaar of Pettah. The National Museum with its fine collection of lovely antiques and art of Sri Lanka. Drive past town hall, Independence square, the BMICH (International Convention Centre) and cinnamon gardens residential area.
- Visit the Zoological gardens at Dehiwala and enroute to your hotel visit a Buddhist and a Hindu Temple.
- Dinner & overnight in Colombo
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Thereafter leave for Habarana/Sigiriya. Enroute visit Dambulla.
- Continue to Dambulla and visit the rock cave temple is a vast isolated rock mass like Sigiriya. The temple consists of a series of 5 caves containing many statues and paintings including a 47ft long statue of â€œThe Buddhaâ€.
- Continue drive to Habarana/Sigirya and check in at hotel
- Dinner & Overnight Habarana / Sigiriya
- After breakfast leave for Sigiriya and climb rock fortress, built by King Kasappa. The base of the rock is ringed by a moat and rampart and extensive garden including the renowned water garden. See the world famous frescoes of the Heavenly maidens of Sigiriya, in a sheltered pocket of the rock. Thereafter continue drive to Kandy.
- Enroute visit a wood carving centre, a batik factory and a spice garden.
- Arrive in Kandy and check in at hotel.
- Visit to the Temple of Sacred Tooth and also view a cultural show.
- Dinner & Overnight in Kandy.
- After breakfast commence on a sightseeing tour of Kandy.
- Visit to the Market Place, an arts & crafts show room. Then drive along the Upper lake road to get a panoramic view of the Kandy Lake and its environs.
- Drive to Peradeniya and visit the Botanical Gardens, where you can view a rare collection of topical exotic and indigenous flora can be viewed and also famous Orchid House.
- Continue drive to Kegalle and visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to witness milk feeding of Elephants. Lunch at Pinnawala. Therefore, transfer to Colombo international Airport for your departure flight or for a Beach stay.